Friday, January 15, 2010

Of conflicts and fixations

I argue a lot and almost always with myself. I stand for what I think is right and almost immediately I contradict myself. I find it excruciatingly difficult to make up my mind about something and equally difficult to step down from what I decide on doing. I have temporary fixations with things or people, for the moment it's a certain girl with long black hair and and smile I can't take my eyes away from. I can't help but watch her when she's around and I guess I might be bordering on stalking.

The other thing that I love these days (actually for quite sometime now) is photography. I use a FM 10 which is a SLR and completely a manual camera; which was lent to me by a friend.


Commercial Street



This picture was taken in commercial street and is one of the first few pictures that I scanned, love it for all the colors. I shall blog about pictures I've taken once I get around scanning the ones I like.

3 comments:

eveline said...

I hope you always have frivolous crushes!!
My advice: Dont ever confirm - just continue to fantasize! :)

I love this picture. You know you could do this whole photograhy professionally. You know i'm a big fan, this photo is no exception!

Antara said...

It's beautiful.

shouldifollow said...

@Prisci- My crushes aint gonna fade away anytime soon. :P You always have been generous with your comments Prisi, a flattered that you like my pictures.

@Anty- You said a lot with two lil words. Thank you :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shouldifollow