Sunday, January 17, 2010

Parallel time spaces.

You know there are times when you live in a parallel time space. Where in your head you beat up the bad guys or save an old lady from being mugged by people in black masks. Well, I have them too; almost always I have different ways to ask the cute girl out for coffee.

Here is one pick up line that keeps repeating in my head. All you need is a 1000 rupee bill, whole lotta confidence and a little bit of luck.

(Cute Girl waiting at the coffee counter for her turn to place the order)

(You with a 1000 rupee bill walk up to the person working at the counter)

You- Excuse me, is there any chance that you would have change for a 1000 rupees.

The Person At the counter- Sir am afraid I don't have the change (for your sake I hope this is the answer you get)

You- (Disappointed) Oh, that's not what I hoped you'd say.

(You now turn towards the Cute Girl (who has witnessed all this) and ask her; hey I need change for a 1000 rupees which they don't seem to have. Can I get you coffee so I can get my change.

Ok- I may use different words but this is generally how it goes.

4 comments:

eveline said...

Mission for the week: You try this one out and then I will. Deal? :)
And if you're deciding to write your own playbook maybe you could help me out with my situation... erm.. the one with Ching Chang Chu. :)

shouldifollow said...

Well- am not sure if I would get the chance to try it out this week. But for sure am gonna think of ways to help you with your situation :P

Prianca said...

I visited your blog, by sheer chance...i likes!
read a few...will read some more.
nice work!

shouldifollow said...

Yayy- welcome! If you liked the stupidity this far am sure you'll like the ones coming your way.
Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shouldifollow