Friday, January 8, 2010

Of dreams and fantasies

Not sure if ill make it out in the open, but I still set out with all my life in a 1-by-2-foot box. The only other baggage i carry with me is a spoon full of hope and whole lot of what I think life would be like living on my own.

I can't cook have not made my own bed and for sure have not done my bit of keeping the room clean. So calling living alone a challenge is an understatement. But I still love the idea of setting up my own place, from the vase at the corner to the bed and the weird wall filled with pictures I've taken. I know ill have people walking around the place making conversations with the wind. I know at most times ill be the only one in bed. But the thought that at times ill have only the walls staring back at me for company that worries me, I guess ill make it through.

I know not everything is not gonna go my way but it would be interesting to see what happens of my dreams and fantasies.

3 comments:

sahana said...

it is great to stay on your own..at the end of the day, being alone is no way connected to being lonely..so i'm sure you will get thru' quite impressively..

Eveline said...

You dont talk to your imaginary friends? Are you a snob and too good for them? How rude :P
You'll be fine! You're just experiencing pre-moving-in jitters! ha! And you can always call or come over. :)

shouldifollow said...

@Sahana- :) Thank you.

@Prisci- Guess am gonna call you a lot now.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shouldifollow