Thursday, March 11, 2010

So what changed

Study reveals that we are growing stupider by the day and are evolving into the animals we came from. I choose to disagree. Animals have honor, they care, they love and they stick to the code of the jungle. So what if they did not come up with e=MC2; they know not to mess with nature and most of all they know not to mess with their women.


We devour anything in our paths- trees, water, land, air, fuel, relationships and break it to the extent of no repair. We pry, we intrude, we destroy. Selfish deeds in the name of success. Togetherness, helpfulness gave way for independence and success.


We the people might just be the luckiest to feel love in more ways than any animal, be able to express love in more ways imaginable. All this got me thinking "So What Changed", why did we go from happily ever after to alimony, divorce settlements and dead tigers. Well Men started wearing skirts.




(picture courtesy http://www.seanjohn.com/blog)


And that we give up easy, we fight all the wrong battles (no reference to the one where no nuclear weapons were found). We take and never give back, may it be love, from nature or just a helping hand.


Hope we love, hope we learn, hope we live.



7 comments:

Deboleena said...

Hahah, I like your blog too!

shouldifollow said...

Welcome! you too :)

Antara said...

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Only Scots should try that.

We stepped on a lot of toes becoming a civilization, didn't we?

shouldifollow said...

@Anty- Well- I surely wouldn't wanna see velvet or satin or whatever that material is even on a SCOT :P...

We stepped on and we crushed em too. Wonder if turning around doing damage control would work?

Eveline said...

OMG!! We should really get you one of those. I'd think you'll look adorable.
Psst.. you can borrow my blusher anytime. :)

I know, I should probably agree with you but I'm a hopeless optimist.

Hang in there. Disillusionment too shall pass.

Eve

sahana said...

profound thoughts! i like..:)

shouldifollow said...

@Eve- I know you like looking at my legs. Don't worry i shall wear those new checkered shorts the next time I am around you.

@Sahana- Not sure about the profound. Was just listing down the general direction we as a race are heading towards. Me thinks. :) and glad you like.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shouldifollow