Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Corporates, REALLY?

The odd, grumpy passenger
I don't know you, we haven't even exchanged names. So please do not discuss how bad a manager you've got.

They doors ain't closing anytime soon.
I eventually will get out of the lift once its open. No need to put me in a choke hold to get me out.

The man holds the door open, the woman shuts it.
I don't expect the woman to open doors for me but would you mind not slamming the door on my face?

Finish eating all of your lunch at the table.
Yes I know, you missed the evolution bus and got stuck somewhere between a fully grown man and a cow. So you need to chew your cud. So here's the rule do it a couple of meters away from my ear.

Don't make me regret thanking you.
And when some one thanks you for your kind deed. OK is not the appropriate response.

The fancy phone guy
Wow, fancy phone. I guess you don't need it, a lil louder and the person on the other end can hear you LOUD and clear.

3 comments:

sahana said...

Nice one..each of us can connect with most, if not all of them..i like the way it is written:)

shouldifollow said...

Ha Ha thanks Sahana, am just venting i guess :)

eveline said...

Whoever said "You can teach skills but you can't teach nice", had a point.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shouldifollow